Effective March 1st, 2018
- Cancellation Policy: A 24-hour notice is required for cancellation of an appointment, or you will be charged half the price for the appointment. Payment is due before your next appointment. If you cancel for an appointment two times consecutively, even if it is within the 24-hour time frame, you will be required to pay in advance for any future sessions. If you do not show up to your scheduled appointment without the responsibility to call to reschedule or cancel, you will be charged 100% of your missed service. Exceptions will be made for documented emergencies only. (You sign a form stating this).
- Tardiness Appointment times are as scheduled and cannot extend beyond the stated time to accommodate late arrivals. Please be on time to your appointment.
- We do not recommend massage if you are CURRENTLY experiencing any of the following:
- Active Infectious or contagious disease
- Fever, Nausea, or Diarrhea
- Severe, unexplained abdominal pain
- Throbbing/Migraine headache
- Kidney and/or bladder disease or infection
- Any active inflammatory disease affecting blood vessels
- Diabetes – with active complications
- A note on Prepaid Sessions: All payments including prepaid packages, sessions, or gift certificates are non-refundable and always expire ONE YEAR from purchase. Any requests for refunds or extensions are issued at the sole discretion of Touch of Healing. Any unused prepaid gift cards, etc. can be used by a friend or family member, male or female.
Your safety, comfort, and satisfaction is important. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thanks so much – we look forward to making your life a little easier!